Monthly Archives: December 2018
There are many ways to maintain a good posture and avoid the experience of back pain.
- Pay attention to your standing and sitting posture throughout the day.
- If you are sitting for long periods of time, stand up and move around every 30 minutes to an hour.
- A rolled towel can be used to maintain the normal lumbar curve while sitting.
- Doing physical activity regularly can help build strong abdominal and back muscles.
- Aquatic exercises can help with your strength, posture, and balance.
- Phones or books should be held at eye level.
- Make sure your shoes are comfortable and supportive.
- Consider placing a small pillow under your neck and a rolled towel at your lower back when you sleep.